Nikon Club Get-Together Kuala Lumpur Models Shooting Contest (Closed)
26 Feb 2012
R & R of Models Shooting Contest
1. This event is organised by Nikon Club Malaysia and open to registered members of Nikon Club Malaysia. Registered members must sign in for the event to participate in the models shooting contest. By signing in, members participating in this event shall abide to the R & R of this event. The organisers and the Committee of Nikon Club Malaysia reserves the rights to make changes to the program or decisions on all matters relating to the event without giving prior notice.
2. Models are assigned to designated spots along the route nearby to the Pasar Seni and the Sultan Abdul Samad building. Each model is accompanied by a crew member provided by the organisers. The theme for this models shooting contest is OPEN and no restrictions to any form of digital manipulations.
3. Specific breaks (rest) times are given to the models and members are advised to cooperate and follow to the time schedule as provided for this event.
4. Members are free to move around the route designated with models and models may change location after each break but limited to 3 or less turns only.
5. Members may contest for the prizes of the models shooting session by posting as many images as one wish to the I AM MODEL SHOOTING heading under the Nikon Club Malaysia Member Post Gallery. Please ensure each posted image is titled or labelled with an identification. Members are reminded that your user name is posted and your email can be contacted by the Club. A winner can only win one (1) prize. Closing date is
February 28th, 2012 February 29th, 2012 for the final judging of images.
3 x Best Pictures: Each winner is to receive a P7000 Coolpix.
7 x Consolation Prizes: Each is to receive a limited edition D7000 thumb drive and a Nikon camera strap.
6. Winners will be announced on the Nikon Club Malaysia website (www.nikonclub.com.my) by the 7th of March, 2012. Decisions by the judges are final.
7. Copyright and Reproduction: The participants must be the original photographers and own the copyright of the images posted. The copyright of the image(s) remains with the photographer. The Organizers reserve the absolute rights to exhibit or reproduce any acceptable entries in whatever way deemed fit for exhibition and for any print based publicity and promotional purposes without prior notice, consent or payment of fee whatsoever to the contestants.