1. How did you get started in Photography?
Many Mega moons ago, Dad bought me a camera ... hence the journey began. It really started to grab my interest when I saw an image of my wife and me taken by my uncle. Whack! I gotta go get a camera ..
2. What range and models of equipment do you use?
D70, D700, D7000
Sigma 150 mm
A collection of film cameras ... Nikons and Mamiyas ..
3. What is your favourite subject(s)?
Seascapes , a bit of portraitures. Street shoot is fun with the gang.
4. How did you know about Nikon Club Malaysia?
5. Can you describe briefly of your images. (Please select up to 10 images)
The first 5 images shows my interest in black and white on various
The second set of 5 images shows my fascination with seascapes.
6. Do you have a favourite place for your photography?
I like travel photography, exotic places.
7. What do you like most about photography?
I like the sound of the shutter .... . Especially those coming from old film cameras. Of course the resulting images adds up ...
Nikon Basic Photo Workshops
Nikon Special Interest Group (SIG) Workshops
Current Photo Exhibition
Past Photo Exhibition
Nikon Photo Contest
NCM State Liaisons
Behind the Nikon Cameras
Learn from the Nikon Pros
Past Nikon Club Malaysia Events
Photographer of the Month