Tune Hotel + Nikon Photography Contest 2014- WINNERS
After much discussion amongst the panel of judges, the result for the Tune Hotels + Nikon Photography Contest is finally out!
We’re especially impressed with the quality of photos that were submitted for the contest, hence the long process of judging. It’s definitely not an easy task to pick the winners, but after tabulating the votes from the public as well as the panel, here, are the winners:
- Architecture Category: Mohd Azri Suratmin (Jambatan Seri Wawasan, Putrajaya)
- Culture Category: Ng Wei Chean (Chinese Opera at Selanyang Temple)
- Nature Category: Kelvin E (We need more green world)
- Portrait Category: Lee Chee Hoe (Relaxing with a puff after Thaipusam parade)
- And finally, the Grand Prize Winner, Agoes Alwie!
And here are the winners for the Voting Contest:
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS!
- Taher Musa
- Lau Ngei Jun
- Vincent Wong
- Lee Khai Sin
- Wan Hafiz Wan Ismail
We will be hosting an exhibition at the Nikon Photo Gallery (Nikon Centre Kuala Lumpur) in Berjaya Times Square, where a selection of shortlisted photos from the contest will be on display.
Here are more details about the exhibition:
Date: 1 May 2014 – 30 June 2014
Time: From 10am to 10pm (daily)
So, do drop by!
Both Tune Hotels & Nikon would also like to take this opportunity to thank all the participants for the beautiful photos of Malaysia and we strongly hope to see you again in our future collaborations.
Photo by Agoes Alwie
Photo by Ng Wei Chean
Photo by Kelvin E
Photo by Lee Chee Hoe