Nikon I AM PARENT'S DAY Photo Contest 2014
In conjunction with the Mother’s Day and Father’s Day, Nikon Club Malaysia would like to invite you to spend time with your loved ones and family and capture the memorable moments together during these lovely months. Submit your pictures to our Member's Post Gallery and you may get a chance to win a Nikon Coolpix P330.
Nikon Club Members can post as many images (entries) to meet the theme “I AM PARENT’S DAY” in the Member’s Post gallery for this Photography contest under the rules and regulations as follows:
Rules & Regulations:
1. To participate, a Nikon member can submit /post as many images (entries) that can interpret or relate to the theme (s) or subject announced for the quarter. All images must be shot within Malaysia only, and images (entries) posted must NOT be offensive in nature and against the norm of any religion, politics, race or gender.
2. A photographer is strongly advised to register and to post images under 1 (one) name and NOT to create more than 1 (one) proxy or “second name” post or to use image(s) of others.
2.1. Repeated posting of a same image or cross posting on non-related theme/subject(s) is strongly not advised.
2.2 Failure to adhere to the above rules 2 & 2.1 will automatically disqualify a photographer from judging.
3. After the closing date, a panel of judges will judge and select 3 best pictures. The 3 winners will each receive one Nikon Coolpix P330 camera.
4. This photo contest is open to all registered Nikon Club Members with a purchased Nikon Malaysia Sdn Bhd (original warranty card) camera in Malaysia and above 16 years of age as from 1st January 2014
5. A winner can only win one (1) prize. Entries have to be in the form of a single image. Past image/picture that has won prizes are strongly advised NOT to be posted. The Organizers - comprising collectively Nikon Centre Kuala Lumpur, Nikon Club Malaysia, Nikon (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd and the management committee of Nikon Club Malaysia reserves the right to substitute the prizes (with items of equivalent value) in the event of unavailability of stock.
6. Staff of Nikon Centre Kuala Lumpur, Nikon (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, Futuromic Photo AV Sdn Bhd, Futuromic Photo AV (North Borneo) Sdn Bhd, including the State Liaison(s) of Nikon Club Malaysia, the management committee of Nikon Club Malaysia and the Main Organizing Committee of this contest are not allowed to participate.
7. Images must be taken by any Nikon camera such as Coolpix, Nikon 1 or DSLR only. Any form of digital imaging (including sepia, monochrome) or image manipulations (including HDR and IR) is allowed. All shortlisted winners are required to submit the digital file of their images posted, in the ORIGINAL FULL RESOLUTION with full EXIF data in a CD, which will not be returned within two weeks from the date of notification by the Organizers for verification purposes, failing which the entry will be automatically disqualified for final judging.
8. Images (entries) posted must be taken by the original photographer and own the copyright of the images posted. The copyright of the image(s) posted remains with the photographer. Where applicable, participants must hold a model release form for models included in their images.
9. Should the contestants fail to fulfil Clause 7, it shall indemnify the Organizers for all damages incurred, if any.
10. All shortlisted winners are also required to submit his/her Full Name (as in new I/C or Passport), new I/C/Passport No, Postal address, email and telephone contact when requested, within the stipulated date in an email.
11. The results of the contest will be decided by a panel of judges, appointed by the Organizers. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
12. Copyright and reproduction: The Organizers Nikon Malaysia Sdn Bhd, Nikon Club Malaysia reserve the absolute rights to exhibit or reproduce any acceptable images (entries) in whatever way deemed fit for exhibitions and for any print based publicity and promotional purposes without prior notice, consent or payment of fee whatsoever to the contestants.
Nikon (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, the Nikon Club Malaysia Committee, the organisers and agents of this contest are NOT responsible for any loss of properties or injuries or life to any participants/members participating in this contest. By registration and signing for this contest, you have read the rules and regulations and terms and conditions of the contest posted on the Nikon Club Malaysia website and you are fully aware and responsible for property and yourself during this contest. In addition, you shall indemnify the Organizers for all damages incurred, if any.
12. By participating in this contest, contestants agree to be bound by these rules and regulations as well as the decisions made by the Organizers and the panel of judges. In addition, he/she have read and understood the rules and regulations stated above and will adhere to these rules and regulations. She/he hereby declares that is the original photographer and that these images do not infringe upon any third party rights. All enquires can be forwarded to email@example.com