Melaka International Basketball Championship 2014 Photography Contest
Organizer: Melaka Basketball Association (MABA)
Date: 19/11/2014 - 24 /11/2014
Time: From 2.00 pm to 10.00 pm
Venue: Stadium MBMB Bukit Serindit. Melaka
1st prize : Cash RM 500.00 + Certificate + Nikon Coolpix S6600 (RM 799.00)
REGISTRATION FEE + CONTESTANT SEASON PASS = RM50.00
* MEMBERS CAN REGISTER ONSITE ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT *
2nd Prize : Cash RM 300.00 + Certificate + Nikon Coolpix S02 (RM 598.00)
3rd Prize : Cash RM 200.00 + Certificate + Nikon Coolpix S02 (RM 598.00)
Merit @ 10 : Cash RM 100.00 + Certificate + Nikon Official Merchandise
For enquiries please refers to:
Mr. Tan Poy Fan 019 6665360
Rules and Regulations
1. The photography contest is open to ALL photography enthusiasts.
2. Registration fee for this photography contest is RM 50.00. A tag of photography contestant season pass will be provided to allow photographer freely move around in specified located area for the shooting.
3. Strictly NO flashlight
photography is allowed during the tournament is in progress.
4. Submission for the photography contest is based on per set system, a set of submission must consists of 6 images in softcopy form burn into a CD which an image capture is not less than 3MB in jpec format. No printing of hardcopy is required.
5. A maximum submission for a photographer is not more than 4 sets.
6. The copyright of the image(s) remain with the photographer. By submitting the photograph for this competition the organizer reserve the absolute rights to reproduce, publicize or exhibit the photographs in whatever form or medium, without notification or payment to the photographers
7. The organizers shall not be responsible for softcopy damaged or lost during mail. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt.
8. All entries must be sent to the following address on or before 8th, December 2014 : Nangyang Sang Pau,
57-F, Jalan Tun Ali. 75300 Melaka.
9. The decision of the judges is final and no queries on the result will be entertained.
10. Winners will be notified about the details of the prize giving ceremony later. All prizes must be collected personally at a prize-giving ceremony.
11. By participating in this competition, participants agree to be bound by the above rules and regulations as well as the decisions of the organizer and panel of judges.
12. For enquiries please refers to: Mr. Tan Poy Fan 019 6665360