1. How did you get started inPhotography?
I was convinced by my ex-boss that i needed a hobby as we had noworklife balance
2. What range and models ofequipment do you use?
Currently i am using Nikon D90, Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8 Lens, Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 Lens, Nikkor 70-300mm
Lens and NikonSB700 Speedlight.
3. What is your favouritesubject(s)?
Street, landscape, portraiture, product and food photography
4. How did you know about Nikon ClubMalaysia?
I get to know about NCM from the nikon website and newspaper
6. Can you describe briefly of your images. (Please select up to10 images)
Portraiture shoot of Datin Maylene Yong (portrait)
Portraiture shoot of BFM's Freda Liu (portrait)
Morning shot of Lotte Hotel, Jeju Island, South Korea(landscape)
Evening shot of West Lake, Hangzhou, China (landscape)
Food photography assignment (food)
Souvenir from the ben tanh market, HCM, vietnam(product)
Perfume photography assignment (product)
Taken during a field trip to a tapioca factory Tg Sepat(portrait/street)
Taken under a jetty which had a odd looking orb/flare(street)
Railway track in klang (street/landscaped)
7. Do you have a favourite placefor your photography?
I do not really a specific place but would love to travel the world toshoot photos
8. What do you like most aboutphotography?
I love it because i am able to express myself, share what i like, keep the memories and ableto dis-stress