PERTANDINGAN FOTOGRAFI : FSPU DI HATIKU
Rules & Regulations :
1. To participate, a student can submit /post as many images (entries) that can interpret or relate to the theme "FSPU DI HATIKU" All images must be shot within the vicinity of UiTM Shah Alam and Puncak Alam only. And images entries) posted must NOT be offensive in nature and against the norm of any religion, politics, race or gender.
2. A panel of judges will judge and winners will stand to win as follows:
FIRST PRIZE : RM500 + Certificate + Nikon Goodies
SECOND PRIZE : RM300 + Certificate + Nikon Goodies
THIRD PRIZE : RM200 + Certificate + Nikon Goodies
3. This photo contest is open to all students and staff of UiTM Shah Alam and Puncak Alam. Please do submit the pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org email.
4. A winner can only win one (1) prize. Entries have to be in the form of a single image. The Organizers - FSPU reserves the right to substitute the prizes (with items of equivalent value) in the event of unavailability of stock.
5. The organizing committee of this contest are not allowed to participate.
6. Images must be taken by any DSLR. Any form of digital imaging (including sepia, monochrome) or image manipulations (including HDR and IR) is allowed. All shortlisted winners are required to submit the digital file of their images posted, in the ORIGINAL FULL RESOLUTION with full EXIF data in a CD, or email which will not be returned within a week from the date of notification by the Organizers for verification purposes, failing which the entry will be automatically disqualified for final judging.
7. Images (entries) posted must be taken by the original photographer and own the copyright of the images posted. The copyright of the image(s) posted remains with the photographer. Where applicable, participants must hold a model release form for models included in their images.
8. Should the contestants fail to fulfil Clause 7, it shall indemnify the Organizers for all damages incurred, if any.
9. All shortlisted winners are also required to submit his/her Full Name (as in new I/C or Passport), new I/C/Passport No, Postal address, email and telephone contact when requested, within the stipulated date in an email.
10. The results of the contest will be decided by a panel of judges, appointed by the Organizers. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
11. Copyright and reproduction: The Organizers collectively FSPU, UITM reserve the absolute rights to exhibit or reproduce any acceptable images (entries) in whatever way deemed fit for exhibitions and for any print based publicity and promotional purposes without prior notice, consent or payment of fee whatsoever to the contestants.
12. Disclaimer :
FSPU, UITM and the organisers and agents of this contest are NOT responsible for any loss of properties or injuries or life to any participants/members participating in this contest. By registration and posting for this contest, you have read the rules and regulations and terms and conditions of the contest posted on any media website and you are fully aware and responsible for property and yourself during this contest. In addition, you shall indemnify the Organizers for all damages incurred, if any.
13. By participating in this contest, contestants agree to be bound by these rules and regulations as well as the decisions made by the Organizers and the panel of judges. In addition, he/she have read and understood the rules and regulations stated above and will adhere to these rules and regulations. She/he hereby declares that is the original photographer and that these images do not infringe upon any third party rights. For more info, go to www.fspu.uitm.edu.my.